🔥 STORE WIDE SALE ON NOW 🔥 GET 15% OFF WITH CODE SALE15
3 Skin Rollers with special fine needles producing micro channels into skin. Micro channels create collagen fibers naturally by stimulating tissues & micro-blood vessels. It allows skin treatment creams to be delivered to the skin. It is effective for Cellulite, Acne scar, Wrinkle, Large pore, Hair Loss and Freckles. It can be used with other cosmetic materials for fast absorption. Different length of needle is for different part of body. 0.5mm is used on face. 1mm can be used on neck. 1.5mm can be use on other parts of body and also head for hair regrowth.
Material: ABS + Steel Needle
Color: As in pictures
Specification: 0.5mm / 1.0mm / 1.5mm
Case Size: (L)X(W)X(H)15X4X4/5.91''X1.57''X1.57''(appr.)
Brand New and high quality.
This is a perfect way to renew aged skin and look younger without pain.
The fine needles are made of medical grade stainless steel, effective for reducing discomfort.
Rollers make a lot of tiny channels and thus active ingredients can effectively penetrate the skin (more than 200,000 small holes), having direct effects in the dermis and stimulate collagen production.
Smoothen acne scars
Improve elasticity of skin
Stimulate collagen production
Reduce pore size and firming
Reduce Fine lines,wrinkles and dark circles
Promote skin rejuvenation and help treat alopecia
0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
1.0mm: Once a week
1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
3. If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll - this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
1. There may be some bleeding immediately after rolling but this is superficial and should simply wash away.
2. Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade after a few hours.
3. Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed products to the treated area.
4. Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
1. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water after use.
2. If there is any blood on the derma roller, soak it in warm water with a little washing up liquid added until clean. Be sure to rinse well with water.
3. Sterilize your derma roller by standing it in disinfecting alcohol for at least 20 minutes.
4. After cleaning/sterilizing, place the derma roller on a clean towel until it is dry. Once dry, replace the needle cap and store the roller in a clean place. Whenever possible, try not to let the derma roller's needles come into contact with any hard surface (doing so will make them blunt more quickly).
5. You will know when your derma roller needs replacing; when the needles become blunt you will find it becomes more difficult to push them into your skin.
1. Disinfect before use.
2. Do not use on the eyelids or lips.
3. Be careful when rolling around the eyes.
4. Use the Needle again only after the previous wound is all healed up.
5. Never share your derma roller with anyone else, and do not use on children or animals.
6. Not use on irritated or infected skin, fungal skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, etc.
7. Keep the derma roller away from possible sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not in use.
8. Remember that collagen production takes several months of skin needling before you see any real difference. Have patience and results will come.
9. DO NOT USE if following symptoms occur: purulent inflammation of the skin; severe atopic dermatitis; If you suffer from diabetes and severe hypertension.
Package includes: 3 Micro-Needle Rollers + Storage Cases
Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
Please understand that colors may have chromatic aberration as the different placement of pictures.
All products are shipped within 48-72 business hours and usually delivered within 3-8 business days.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 14 days of delivery for a refund (see refund policy for more details)